LIAM preparation began in July. With the announcement of Roselyn Sánchez as this year’s spokesperson to all the captivating content, LIAM has begun.
Click here to see the Top Trending content collection and start using them with your community.
Whether you’re into digital marketing, newsletters or storytelling, Life Happens Pro has the right material to help you succeed.
Here’s the top ten assets used last month:
- Consumer PSA (English) — Roselyn Sánchez (Video)
- Stephen Miller: Protecting the Future :60 (Video)
- Life insurance-an easy decision (Flyer)
- Life hint: The living benefits of some combination life insurance policies can help with long-term care expenses. (Graphic)
- Term Life Insurance definition (Video)
- Most people aren’t prepared financially for the death of a primary wage-earner (Graphic)
- You have two families—one at work, one at home. Life insurance can protect both. (Graphic)
- Life insurance isn’t for you, it’s for those who have to carry on without you. (Graphic)
- It’s not about how much life insurance you need, but how much your family needs if you aren’t there. (Graphic)
- “Nothing can bring the person back, but having life insurance meant we didn’t lose everything. It has eased my financial worries on so many levels.” – Stephen Miller (Graphic)
Start sharing the top content through Life Happens Pro today to maximize your sales and marketing efforts! Login to Life Happens Pro now to get started.