Life Happens created and coordinates the Disability Insurance Awareness Month (DIAM) campaign every May because disability insurance is arguably the most misunderstood of all major insurances. It’s a month when the industry comes together to do something about the enormous gap that exists between Americans’ need for disability insurance and the actual coverage they have.
This year’s campaign theme is: Rethink disabilities. Rethink disability insurance.
Chances are, if you live long enough, you will most likely experience a disability in your lifetime. That’s why disability insurance is so important. It provides a portion of your income if you’re unable to work. In fact, you can also call it income insurance.
While DIAM officially launches in May, it’s time to start planning now! Join us in sharing the importance of disability insurance by using our 90+ marketing assets on Life Happens Pro. These include:
· Our refreshed Disability Insurance 101 video and brochure
· A new flyer focused on disability insurance for high-income earners
· A suite of social-media graphics with suggested captions, including Life Hints, myths and animated videos
· Downloadable social-media calendar with posts for every weekday in May
· Real Life Stories videos, flyers and graphics focused on invisible disabilities
· Plus, a free Marketing Guide with tips for putting it all together
Agent subscribers to Life Happens Pro can view the DIAM resources by clicking here.
If you access Life Happens Pro through your company’s Home Office Account, you can view the DIAM resources by clicking here.