Now in its 19th year, Life Happens created and coordinates the Life Insurance Awareness Month (LIAM) campaign each September to remind Americans about the importance of life insurance for their financial security. It’s a month when the industry comes together to share the message that getting life insurance is a simple and affordable way for consumers to protect the ones they love.
This year, Life Happens is collaborating with actress, producer, proud Puerto Rican and mother Roselyn Sánchez for LIAM. By partnering with Life Happens as LIAM spokesperson, Roselyn wants to help Americans get the life insurance they need with this year’s theme: Life insurance—an easy decision.
Life is a series of decisions, big and small. From what to have for dinner, to the safest car to buy, you make choices to give your loved ones the best and take care of them. Thankfully, in a sea of decisions, there’s one that’s easy: getting life insurance. It’s affordable and protects your family financially.
Make an easy decision for your family. Get life insurance today.
Join us in sharing the importance of life insurance this month by using our new LIAM resources on Life Happens Pro. These include:
· Consumer– and industry-facing videos, social media graphics and a flyer in both English and Spanish featuring LIAM Spokesperson Roselyn Sánchez
· “Life insurance—an easy decision” themed content that is evergreen and can be used year-round
· Graphics and flyers featuring custom illustrations by Argentine artist Eugenia Mello
· A full month of social media content in an easy-to-use calendar of suggested posts (don’t forget to use the #LIAM22 and #GetLifeInsurance hashtags—or #ObtenUnSeguroDeVida in Spanish).
· Our free Marketing Guide for campaign planning tips
We also have a new collection of content with additional assets in Spanish and English that can be used this September alongside all the campaign content. According to the 2022 Insurance Barometer Study by Life Happens and LIMRA, the Hispanic community expresses the highest need for life insurance: 51% say they need life insurance, or more of it. But myths and misconceptions can get in the way of taking action. Use the Hispanic Heritage Month—and Beyond collection to speak directly to the Hispanic community about the importance of life insurance.
Agent subscribers to Life Happens Pro can view the LIAM resources by clicking here.
If you access Life Happens Pro through your company’s Home Office Account, you can view the LIAM resources by clicking here.
We look forward to you joining us this month to share the importance of life insurance!